GENERAL 5K/10K INFORMATION
- Sunday, June 25, 2023
- Race Starts Promptly at 8:30 AM
- The Musky 5k Run/Walk and 10K Run is a fun, family-friendly event with awards for top finishers. The course follows a route through the downtown and the City of Hayward starting and finishing on Main Street in front of Frandsen Bank & Trust.
- Registration includes Musky Run/Walk T-Shirt – Register by June 9 to guarantee your size.
- NEW for 2023: Raffle Prize Giveaways! If you register for the event you will be automatically entered to win prize packages.
- New Moon and Icebugs are teaming up to enter anyone that registers for this year’s Musky 5k Run/Walk and 10K Run on Sunday, June 25, 2023, will be entered into a raffle to win a pair of Aura RB9X running shoes. The RB9X is a comfortable yet light running shoe for paved, trails, and gravel roads. A pair of men’s and women’s shoes will be given away, with winners announced after the run. Learn more about the shoes here- Women’s / Men’s
- 3 Adventure Prize Packages valued at $40-$50 donated by Hayward Area Memorial Hospital will also be drawn for.
MINNOW RUN INFORMATION
- Free event for the youngest family members, ages 12 and under.
- This race loops a downtown area block, and all participants receive a prize.
- Begins promptly at 9:45 am in front of Frandsen Bank & Trust.
WEEKEND REGISTRATION & BIB PICK-UP
- Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce Tent – near the Main Stage
- Saturday, June 24th 10 AM to 3 PM
- Sunday, June 25th 6:30 AM to 8 AM
- Start/Finish Line Registration closes at 8 AM with a prompt 8:30 AM Race Start
- Prizes are awarded to the top male & female finishers in the 5K and 10K races.
- Additional age class winners will also receive a prize.
- Those under the age of 13 are not eligible for awards.
- Event is held rain or shine. No rain date will be held.
- No refunds for cancellations or no shows.
- Emergencies will be addressed with documentation.
Registration Internet provided by
American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation
Century 21 Woods to Water Realty
Flat Creek Lodge
Hayward Family Dentistry – Patrick T. Duffy, DDS
New Moon Ski + Bike
Northwest Connection Family Resources
Northwoods Stove & Fireplace
Northwoods Community Food Shelf
The Nania Family
The Rich Ford Family