Fishing Has No Boundaries encourages Catch & Release and supports the efforts of local sportsmen and conservationists in preserving sports fishing in the Hayward area lakes.
Click here for the 2023 Registration Form.
Lottery Drawing & Category Prizes
Fishing Has No Boundaries Booth – Downtown Hayward
*Must be Present to Win
The generous donations of many area businesses and organizations help make this contest possible.
Catch & Release:
- All Hayward Area Waters are included.
- All Wisconsin Fishing & Boating Rules apply. Because fishing regulations vary from lake to lake, please refer to current year’s fishing regulations.
- Fish must be caught & released from sunrise on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 through Saturday, June 24th to 3:00 p.m., 2023.
- Fish must be measured and released ALIVE in the presence of at least one verified witness and measuring device must be in photo. Disqualified if no Ruler in photo (Except Panfish)
- Registration is at FHNB Fishing Booth, downtown Hayward, on Second St. from 10:00 a.m. Friday until 3:00 p.m. on Saturday
- All decisions of the judges are FINAL!!
- Any infraction of these rules will call for immediate disqualification.
- Entrants MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
- There must be a release form completed for each fish released.
- First and second prizes will be awarded in all fish categories.
- 7 different fish categories. 1st and 2nd prizes. Adult and child 12 and under divisions.
- FHNB reserves the right to reject any registrations.
- Digital photos need to be emailed to Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org with Full Name
New for 2023 – there will be a Bluetooth printer at our booth on Second Street
ONE FREE RAFFLE TICKET PER CONTEST ENTRY. ADDITIONAL TICKETS ARE $1.00 EACH OR 6 FOR $5.00. RAFFLE DRAWING WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, JUNE 24th 5 PM. AT THE FHNB FISHING BOOTH. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Questions? Call Jenny at 715-634-3185 ext. 4 or email@example.com